WHAT A YEAR AM I RIGHT?
2015 was filled with many ups and downs, but some major things happened!!! I graduated from high school, went to college, flew on a plane by myself, learned how to cook a variety of meals, share an apartment with someone, stand up for myself, and realize that its 100% possible to stay in contact with the people you love and cherish the most.
For NYE I spent my night with some of my best friends. We popped many bottles of champagne, took photos in front of big balloons, ate chocolatey deserts, sang Justin Bieber songs at the top of our lungs, freaked out when we saw 1D performing on tv, and enjoyed each others company. If this NYE was any indication of how my 2016 will go, then I’m extremely excited for this new year. I know that we always tell ourselves that the upcoming year will be our year…but I genuinely think it will be. Theres this weird feeling in the air that makes me feel so optimistic for 2016.
Of course with the new year comes some resolutions, so here are some of mine:
1. Finally do the things you want to do, and don’t let anyone stop you
2. Push your insecurities aside
3. DRINK MORE WATER
5. Create the best memories you can with your friends
6. Be open to the people you meet
7. Get out of your comfort zone because the universe has an odd way of figuring itself out…you will be okay
8. Don’t worry about things that happened in the past
9. Don’t worry about falling, you have so much support
10. Wear what you want to wear
I think I’ll be adding more to my resolutions list..but these are my top ten!
Jeans: Gap Authentic Boyfriend Jeans
Shoes: Steve Madden
"Because if you’re lucky enough to have people in your life that make you happy, that inspire you, that move you, you need to devour each moment you have together because you never know how many of those moments you have left. These people are sacred."
— Katie Kacvinsky